Bravo Pharmacy is Egleston Square’s local, independent full service pharmacy. They are an Age-Friendly Business certified by the City of Boston, and take pride in being a “family owned business working to make our community a healthier and happier place.”
As part of their commitment to the community, they are teaming up with Egleston Square Main Street to donate FREE N-95 masks to registered nonprofit organizations with 501(c)3 tax-exempt status based in the City of Boston.
First priority will go to community organizations based in Roxbury, Jamaica Plain, Dorchester, Mattapan, East Boston, Hyde Park, Roslindale, and Chinatown. First-come, first-served, as long as supplies last.
How to request free N95 masks:
- Fill out the request form and upload proof of 501(c)3 status.
- Your organization can request between 10 and 26 boxes (500 to 1300 masks) for as long as supplies last. Each box contains 50 masks.
- Only request the amount that your staff and the community you serve can realistically use.
- You will receive an email confirming that your request can be filled within 1-2 business days.
- Recipients must be able to pick up at Bravo Pharmacy’s location in Egleston Square at 3158 Washington Street, Jamaica Plain, MA 02130, on one of the dates and times listed below.
Note: We are not able to ship or deliver mask donations.
About the masks
- All English packaging
- Quality ear bands
- Test reports proving claims
- BFE rating over 95% –
- CE Certified
- Antibacterial fabric on inside fabric
For additional information or the test reports, feel free to contact Dmitry Linkov, Bravo Pharmacy at firstname.lastname@example.org,
About Bravo Pharmacy
Bravo Pharmacy is a local, community-oriented pharmacy that specializes in Medication Therapy Management for customers who are older and/or have complex medical needs. They offer free prescription pick-up and delivery services, assistance with Medicare Part D and other billing issues, and are proud to have a multilingual staff who can communicate with customers in Spanish, Italian, Jamaican Patois, Albanian, Haitian Creole, Cape Verdean Creole, and Russian.
About Egleston Square Main Street
We build our community, strengthen our business district and revitalize our public spaces. We organize volunteers and community partners to advance grassroots initiatives for economic development and small business assistance, art and public spaces, and quality of life–without displacement. We work closely with the City of Boston’s Office of Economic Development to provide assistance and resources to small businesses. Our vision is a beautiful, healthy, vibrant Egleston Square where everyone belongs and where small businesses can thrive.