There are many loans and grants out there to strengthen or grow your small business. Do you have what you need to apply? If yours is a microbusiness, or a business that employs fewer than 10 people, the requirements may seem complicated and overwhelming.
You CAN get ready to successfully apply for small business funding. At this session, hear directly from bank lenders, small business service providers, and the City.
Experts will tell you how and why it’s worth it to:
- Update your accounting and bookkeeping practices
- Apply for a UEI number and keep City and State certificates and licenses up to date
- Formalize your payroll
- Create a business plan even if you’ve already been in operation for years
- Get help preparing financial projections, planning, and more
Q&A and networking
- Gerardo Bacchus, Loan and Outreach Officer, Dorchester Bay EDC
- Gisella Soriano, Vice President, Business Banking Relationship Manager and Member of Equity Alliance for Business, Eastern Bank
- Ernis De Los Santos, Tax Preparer, Owner, DLS Tax Solutions
- Luis Ottonelli, Neighborhood Business Manager, Office of Economic Opportunity and Inclusion, City of Boston
Coffee, refreshments, and a lunch to take back to work with you.
Egleston Square Main Street
On-street parking only * Orange Line, 7 minute walk from Stony Brook T Stop * 42 MBTA Bus, Washington St at Iffley