A tax preparation workshop for microbusinesses and freelancers
Tuesday, February 13, 10-11:30am, in Spanish with English interpretation
This workshop is designed to demystify the tax process and provide you with key information about your tax obligations in a warm and welcoming atmosphere.
- Tax basics and why it’s critical to report your taxes
- Necessary documentation
- Reporting your dependents
- Understanding 1040, Schedule C, 1099, W-9 and W-2 forms
- Relevant payroll issues and expense reporting
- Strategies to maximize your deductions
- Getting the best tax results
- Questions, answers and networking opportunities
Ernis De Los Santos is the owner of DLS Solutions and has years of experience providing financial services to the Boston community, including accounting and tax preparation. He also has the benefit of experience owning small businesses such as restaurants and a barber shop.
Complimentary breakfast and coffee will be served.
At Egleston Square Main Street’s Community Space, 3171 Washington St, Suite A (storefront), Jamaica Plain