Annual Meeting and More!!
Please join Egleston Square Main Street for our annual meeting to celebrate our accomplishments and plan for the future. Guest speaker will be our own district Councilor Matt O’Malley and breakfast and refreshments will be served. Please RSVP at our Constant Contact page.
Friday, October 24, 2014 • 7:30am
A donation of $10 is suggested but no one will be turned away due to lack of funds.
But the fun does NOT stop there! The very next day come down to the Egleston Fall Fiesta!
Egleston Square Fall Fiesta!
SATURDAY OCTOBER 25th 12-4pm Block Party and 7-10pm Dance Party
Come celebrate with the whole community, food, music, youth performances, ribbon-cutting, mural hanging, street art:
- GRAND OPENING Boylston Public Art Gallery on Brewery Building N wrapping Brookside and Boylston Street – come to the ribbon cutting as we unveil four new murals by local artists and youth from Urbano!
- Harvest Fest @ Egleston Community Orchard – cider pressing, pumpkin carving, kids activities – celebrate the creation of our 100% community owned orchard! After four years of hard work, the City of Boston is finally transferring the deed for 195 Boyslton Street to Commonwealth Land Trust, ensuring the Egleston Community Orchard is owned by and for our community in perpetuity!
- Pumpkin Palooza at Egleston Farmers Market!
- Community Dance Party – “Honoring JP Change Makers” – celebrate the people who are improving our neighborhood, sponsored by JP NET, 7-10pm at Urbano, 29 Germania Street in the Brewery Building F.
- Trick or Treat on Washington Street with Egleston Square Main Streets! Kid friendly.
- Boylston Street Block Party! BBQ, Face Painting, Music, Street Performers!
Fall Fiesta is co-sponsored by many different neighborhood groups – Egleston Farmers Market, Egleston Community Orchard, Egleston Square Main Street, Jamaica Plain New Economy Transition (JP NET), JPNDC, Urban Edge, Egleston YMCA, Egleston Library – and is yet another piece of this neighborhood’s collaborative spirit.
But the fun does NOT stop there! The very next weekend, come down to the Egleston Peace Garden and help plant Daffodils with Boston Blooms!
Saturday, November 1 • 10am – 2pm
Egleston Peace Garden (Corner of Washington Street & School Street)
Egleston Square Main Street will provide Coffee, refreshments and pizza!