Saturday, December 18th , 5:00 pm – 7:00 pm
A sweet new winter tradition to bring our community together, scare away the cold and light up the dark, and support neighborhood businesses!
Click below to register for this FREE event. More details to come.
Start in Robert Lawson Park, corner of Atherton and Washington Streets, Roxbury
- Egleston Square Tree Lighting with Mayor Wu
- Hot chocolate sponsored by Ula Cafe
- Support youth vendors and local businesses, buy Egleston Bucks as gifts, score churros and other treats!
- Music & portable dance floor from A Trike Called Funk
- Parranda for the Egleston Square Peace Garden
- Live painting by Samantha Rivera | @samanthasvibe
- Seasonal lighting and storefront decoration contest. Entry form here: English and Spanish
- Let’s light up the Square! Donate here: https://gofund.me/f5c1afd6
- Winter planters by Carolyn Lewenberg
- Volunteer appreciation
Join us! Find out how sponsors, small businesses, community organizations, schools, and artists can participate in this event: eglestonsquare.org | @eglestonsq | 617-637-2270 | firstname.lastname@example.org